Vital Greens (Mint Flavour) 500 ml
- 100% vegetarian herbal formula that provides green nutrients, botanicals and vegetables in a great tasting mint flavoured liquid.
- Ginseng to help energize.
- Ginkgo to improve alertness.
- Chlorophyll to detoxify and deodorize.
- Nutrients and botanicals to aid digestion.
- Superfood Complex to aid pH balance and help stop craving.
- Less than 0.25 gm of carbs per serving.
- Superior absorption.
- Take just one liquid tablespoon a day.
Vital GREENS is a 100% vegetarian herbal formula that provides green nutrients, botanicals and vegetables in a great tasting mint flavoured liquid.
- Superior absorption
- Ginseng to help energize
- Ginkgo to improve alertness
- Chlorophyll to detoxify
- Nutrients and botanicals to aid digestion
- Less than 0.25 gm of carbs per serving
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening.
Recommended purpose or use:
- Used in herbal medicine to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion.
- Used in herbal medicine as a tonic to help relieve general debility and/or to aid during convalescence.
(Adults) Take 15 ml once daily.
Direction of use:
Take before breakfast 15 ml or mix with half a glass of water or juice. Use the calibrated measuring cup provided to obtain an accurate dosage. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Each 15 ml contains
Superfood complex ([1:10] 3750 mg):
Vegetable juice complex ([1:10] 200 mg):
Chlorophyll, purified water, stevia rebaudiana leaf, vegetable glycerin, sea salt (sodium chloride), potassium sorbate, natural apple, peppermint, lemon and licorice flavours, lecithin, pectin, xanthan gum, vaccinium uliginosum (bilberry) extract.
Contains no added artificial colouring, flavouring, animal products, dairy products, fish products, yeast, nuts or eggs.
Cautions and warnings:
- Herbs may cause transient adverse effects such as nausea, vomiting, and GI distress. Caution should be used in individuals having known allergies to plants.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have high blood pressure.
This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the colour and taste are natural and do not affect the quality of the product.
Made in Canada
Manufacturer may update the label at their discretion.
|Category||Antioxidants, Green Foods|
|Benefit||Cleanse, Detoxify & Recover, Digestion & GI Tract, Healthy Aging|
|More Ways to Shop||Sale, NPN, Made in Canada|
|Specialty Diet||Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, No Animal Products, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, Nut Free, Yeast Free, BPA Free Bottle|